ARENA BEACH HOTEL – SERVICES
Arena Beach Hotel in Maldives is accessible from the airport or Male either by a speedboat or ferryboat. While travel by ferryboat takes 1.5 hours to reach the hotel, travel by speedboat takes only 30 minutes. Guests need inform us about the preferred mode of transport 3 days before arrival to make the necessary arrangements.
Airport Pick-up Service: Upon arrival at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, guests will meet with our airport representative who will escort them to the speedboat.
- Please be at Jetty No. 05, in front of Bank of Ceylon
- We have two available options for speedboat transfer services:
- Shuttle speedboat transfer (price charged per head)
- Private speedboat hire (price charged for the whole boat)
- Upon confirmation of airport transfer, our hotel will send the speedboat on the time of guest’s arrival
Travelling hours: 30 minutes
Scheduled time: Please take note of the following
- Kids aged below 2 years (infants) will be offered on FOC
- Kids aged above 2 years will be charged at the normal rate as mentioned above
Private speedboat hire
Please take note that private speedboat hire is available at any time upon guests request and the boat will be hired only for the purpose of your transfer
Maximum Occupancy: 8 pax.
Our speedboat transfer is done directly from Airport to Maafushi without any stopover in between. If there are more than 8 people group, a bigger speedboat can be arranged for USD 300 per one-way boat hire.
Travelling hours: 1 hour, 30 minutes.
Public Ferry Schedule: Please refer to below table
Maximum Occupancy: 8 pax.
1. Tourists arriving to the Maldives will be arriving at Velana International Airport
2. Catch a ferry from airport to Male (there will be a ferryboat to Male every 5 minutes and it would cost $1 per person). The ferryboat would take just 15 minutes to reach Male
3. When you reach Male, take a taxi car to Villingili Ferry Terminal. Taxi cars are easily available at the ferry drop off point. The taxi fare would be between MVR 35 – MVR 45 per ride
4. After you reach Villingili ferry terminal, proceed to ticket counter to buy the ticket. Ask the ticket counter that you would be going to Maafushi. The tickets would cost USD 2 per person
5. Once the scheduled ferry is ready, please proceed to the ferryboat. Ask the boat crew to make sure that the boat is going to Maafushi. It would take 1 hour 30 minutes to reach Maafushi by ferryboat.
6. When you reach Maafushi, you will see our staff holding our welcoming board to greet you in Maafushi Jetty.
a.Please take note that there are 2 (two) ferry boats departing from Male on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. If the 10:00 AM ferryboat is missed in any of these days, the 03:00 PM ferryboat can still be taken. On other days, only the 03:00 PM ferryboat is available from Male.
b.There are also 2 (two) ferryboats departing from the accommodation in Maldives on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Guests can choose either the 07:30 AM or 12:30 NN ferryboat in any of these days. On other days, only the 07:30 AM ferryboat is available from Maafushi.
c.Our airport pick-up service is only provided to guests who choose to come by the speedboat transfer. If guests would like to come on their own by the ferryboat, please follow the above steps. If you have concerns, please call us at 009607933231. Alternatively, we can arrange a tour guide upon request for a charge of USD 8 per person. The tour guide will pick you up from the airport and will escort you to the ferryboat terminal in Male. Please send us your flight details a day before your arrival to Arena Beach Hotel in Maldives if you wish to come by the public ferryboat and arrange for a tour guide.
Once you get a taste of Arena Beach Hotel’s menu, you will want a second helping of our delicious food. We serve a wide range of dishes, from international favourites to local specialties. A unique dining experience mixed with the natural charm of Maldives is waiting for you.
There’s nothing like starting the day with a good breakfast. Greet the morning with an extensive choice of breakfast dishes at our buffet. Have a plateful of breads, sausages, hash browns, tropical fruits, and other main dishes. A chef will be ready to cook your eggs, just how you like them. And the waiters will be glad to serve you fresh juices, coffee, and tea.
Our beverage menu will definitely quench your thirst after a full day under the sun. From fresh coconuts to energizing mocktails, enjoy refreshing drinks while you’re relaxing on the beach.
Lunch on the Beach
Arena Beach Hotel serves a set lunch in a casual outdoor setting so you can enjoy the view of the Indian Ocean. Our favourite beach dishes include Beef Burger, Hawaiian Pizza, and Spaghetti Carbonara. Carefully selected recipes made from the freshest ingredients is what makes our lunch service on the beach very satisfying.
Dinner under the Stars:
The dinner menu offers a fusion of worldly cuisine, with a touch of Maldivian flavours to give it a unique flare. There are live cooking sections where you can choose the ingredients you want, and the chef will transform them into delectable meals right in front of you. Arena Beach Hotel in Maafushi, Maldives serves a sumptuous dinner buffet spread that will make your evenings extra special.